Wedding food is typically something that people remember and talk about for a very long time. You'll want to ensure that when choosing your wedding menu you have your guests needs in mind as well as keep with the recent trends.
Whether you're having a sit down wedding dinner or buffet style here are 5 trendy wedding food ideas:
- Fondue Station - Fondue is a fun novelty food that's memorable. Who doesn't like dipping strawberries into chocolate or bread into cheese? Offering more than one type of fondue is best considering that your guests tastes will vary from one person to the other.
- Finger Food - There's something fun about eating bite size, gourmet cheeseburger sliders or shots of soup. Bite-size samplers have become one of the hottest
trends in wedding food.
- Food Stations - These create a very relaxed and conversational atmosphere. When they're not forced to sit at one particular table it gives them the opportunity to mingle with new and different people...all the while enjoying a variety of foods.
- Sushi Bar - Do I need to say more? Sushi bars are a huge hit in Portland and so will your wedding if you serve sushi. This option is fun but expensive so it may not be suitable for the couple on a tight budget.
- Eco-Friendly Food - Organic, cage-free, wild caught..your Portland guests will love that you took the time to think about their health..another Portland favorite.