Tell us what you think:
- Don't shop for wedding rings on a Friday, especially Friday the 13th. If you do, make sure you invite a feline friend to sip milk out of your wedding shoe. That's suppose to keep the dark spirits away.
- English folklore says that a bride who finds a spider in her wedding gown on her Big Day will have good luck.
- The Greeks believe that a bride who wears a sugar cube in her glove on her wedding day will have a sweeter marriage.
- For Roman brides, wearing a veil down the aisle was thought to disguise her from evil spirits who were jealous of her happiness. It's also a sign of good if a bride's veil catches fire while she's at the altar.
- The bride who writes her new married name before the wedding is thought to doom her marriage.
In your opinion, is there any truth behind these superstitions? What wedding superstition are you keenly aware of?